Follow by Email

Monday, 2 September 2013

A card for Shelli

Hi stampers thankyou for hopping over to my blog !! For my very first post I would love to share the card I made to send to Shelli and wish her a speedy recovery following the fall she took from her horse . This card was cased from the ever so talented Julie Gearinger here . I changed the colours to Pool Party and played around with it til I was happy with the result I achieved using our retired Presto Patterns DSP.


Supplies used : This n That  and Presto patterns ( retired ) DSP Pool Party and Early Espresso CS ,  window framelets , chalk talk framlets, butterfly punches , textured embossing folder , Papillion Potpouri , Background Builders , Thoughts and Prayers , Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets , Pool Party , Early Espresso , Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke inks

3 comments:

  1. Nice card and Congratulations on your BLOG - Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I am learning from the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou I am learning from the best !!

    ReplyDelete