Follow by Email

Tuesday, 17 February 2015

SCRAPBOOKING CLASS

Here are the latest pages from our first Scrapbooking class for the year. All the ladies chose differnt colours and the pages they completed were stunning . It's amazing how different a page can look with different colours ! You will recognise our Shellie with yours truly in the page below , this was taken at Convention in Brisbane in 2013. I cased this idea from Teresa Brown's designs when I attended Party Time in Warragul earlier this month . Love Gorgeous Grunge and it was great to get out my Butterfly embosslits again too !
For the top page we used Painted Petals for a super easy wow factor ! I hope you like my pages ! The ladies sure were  pleased with theirs and what better way to spend a 42 * humid day !

No comments:

Post a Comment