Follow by Email

Monday, 2 November 2015

Christmas Class

Hi everyone ,
We had a lovely day yesterday creating Christmas cards ! This was our last of my regular monthly card classes for the year . I am taking a break in December so there's just three more classes left - this Thursday and Friday's Christmas classes and Sunday the 15 th is the last Scrapbooking class for the year ! I will start up again in January in time for the release of the new mini catalogue .
Being our last class I changed the format a little and we began at 10 am and worked through until about 1 pm when we had a light lunch together . Also , instead of three cards we created four .
These are the cards  we created .




They all use techniques new to my ladies . The first is the stained glass technique - love how it turned out . 


This next one uses the stylus embossing technique and I cased this beauty from Gail Burke who very kindly shared it on our Facebook page .


Then the ladies tried their hand at brayering with great results . I love  this card in Bermuda Bay ! So simple yet so stunning ! I also introduced them to applying glitter using the glue flicking technique !



Lastly we create this card  which uses the water flicking technique and I added my extra touch with also using the glue flicking technique to add sparkle ! Love it !




That's all for now but contact me for details or to place an order .😀


2 comments: