Follow by Email

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Movie Inspiration !

Hello again !
I wasn't sure if I'd get to create this card so am pleased I did get some creating time in this afternoon .
So , I was watching a movie last night called Into The Blue , and as soon as I saw a light plane fly over a lighthouse a light bulb moment happened ! Wow , I thought I have those mountains from the OC set In The Meadow , I have a lighthouse image in the set , From  Land To Sea and I have a plane image from the set The Sky Is The Limit . 
So I got to work on my design ! I hope you like it ! 
I have used shimmer paper and water coloured the rocks after stamping , then masked to stamp the light house ( coloured with my markers ) and water coloured the sky and the ocean . Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment