Follow by Email

Sunday, 14 February 2016

BEAUTIFUL RIDE MEETS IN THE MEADOW

Good Morning everyone .
I've been having so much fun watercolouring with these two sets and I simply had to share some of the cards I have made with you .
 Love , love , love this one ! I have white heat embossed the clouds and the sun and the rest of the card is just water colouring and then a few touches of white gel pen for the waves ! Clouds are from Sky is the Limit and sun is from the Project Life set Memories in the Making .


Here I have combined Sheltering Tree ,and Timeless Textures and the greeting is from Birthday Blooms. Love how I've coloured the car with splashes of different colours !



This one uses the mountains to create the scene and also the flowers from the same set . Coloured over the flowers using my white gel pen and then added colour using my markers . Do you love the flowers on the bug ?

 

For this one I've watercoloured  before cutting out with my circle framelits and mounting on some Go Wild DSP on top of a Matt that has been  stamped tone on tone  with the background stamp Its Wild .






Have you heard ! Shannon West has started a movement to bring birthdays back and you can help . If you are reading this blog and would like a birthday card from me leave me a comment . You can find out more here http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-NZ/lets-all-bring-birthdays-back


No comments:

Post a Comment