Follow by Email

Monday, 8 February 2016

February Water colouring class .

Yesterday nine ladies  attended my water colouring class . They had a ball and absolutely loved the Wink Of Stella pen oh and also the cards . 

This card was cased for the the very talented Kylie Bettoci . I used the colours from the party suite which enabled me to also use the candy dots matching those colours - Melon Mambo , Crushed Curry , Mint Macaroon and Basic Black . Beautiful Ride and Balloon Celebration with its matching punch were used to create this card . Wink of Stella gave the balloons a hint of shimmer . The car was water coloured using Melon Mambo and then snipped out .
   


This next design was completely different to my usual style but I live how it turned out . Water coloured using Rich Razzleberry , Blackberry Bliss , Island Indigo and Pacific Point .



Last of all was this easy watercoloured card using the Sky Is the Limit  , free with $90 order right now . I used Real Red , Basic Gray , Marina Mist , Early Espresso and pool Party .



No comments:

Post a Comment