Follow by Email

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

My First Blog Challenge


Hey everyone welcome to my first blog challenge post ever ! tistheseasonstampin.blogspot.com have issued a challenge to create a Christmas card using only green , gray , black and white .
Here is my card 


I've used a partial retiform technique where you mask off certain areas and sponge along the lines creating a grid effect , then you mask off each area and stamp full or partial images . This technique is so much fun and I'll be demonstrating it at my next class . I was so happy to be able to pull out some of my favourite Chrisrnas stamps and embellishments .  The colours I have used are Garden Green , Smoky Slate , Memento Black and a Whisper White base . I hope you like my card .

7 comments:

  1. Cheryl!! So glad you played your FIRST challenge with us at Tis the Season!! I love the technique you used, it captures all the detail nicely. I'm definitely going to have to try this out!! I hope you caught the challenge bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific technique, this looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool technique! I love how you used it with this color challenge- it looks and works perfectly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool Christmas card, Cheryl! Great way to use the challenge's colors. I've never heard of this technique, but it looks fun! Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete