Follow by Email

Sunday, 20 November 2016

BEGINNER ' S CLASSES

I was more than a little sad to be hosting the last of these classes for this year but am looking forward to a break in December to refresh and plan next year's classes.
My ladies were excited to receive their special little gifts - personalised bone folders with their names engraved ! This time I went for blue tones , it's a great opportunity to use up those little DSP scraps ! I totally forgot to take a photo before class so these are for the absent ladies , I hope they are able to make it for classes next year .

Once again I have only used stamps , ink and paper and showcased Lovely As A Tree and Better Together stamp sets . I also used Greetings From Santa which is presently on sale .

The ink was brayered on and the trees simply  stamped , glitter added with the paint brush spatter technique and some silver ribbon finished it off nicely
 Cased from Pinterest and it was created by Paula Dobson , thank you Paula , I love this card .
It uses the Northern Lights technique and while a little unsure about it everyone's card was unique. 

Cased from the very talented Julie Gearinger . This is one of my favourites !



No comments:

Post a Comment