Follow by Email

Sunday, 20 November 2016

STAMPIN ' UP ! ON STAGE LIVE

Home from On Stage in Brisbane and straight back into card classes for me ! What an inspirational few days we had . The best part of attending OnStage is catching up with all of the lovely demonstrators from all over the world . I met so many great ladies and had the chance to connect with others I had previously met . I am ready to head of to my first product playground . This is where we get to do some make n takes using new product . I was in he same group as the lovely Melanie from Mt Isa and the oh so funny Pam from Horsham . We had so much fun .

The new Occasions Catalogue begins on 4 th January but I was lucky enough to be able to put in a pre order and so I already have some lovely new product to play with as soon as I have my Christmas crafting sorted !
I took part in a vintage  swap organised by Cheryl O'Bree . This is the card I created using Seasonal Bells to make a wedding card.
Tip Top Taupe

MinT Macaron

Delightful Dijon

Watermelon Wonder



No comments:

Post a Comment