Follow by Email

Thursday, 26 January 2017

THE PAPER PLAYERS

PP328 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Jaydee


Yet another challenge you say ? Well I just looooveeee flowers and all things pretty so this is one challenge I was NOT going to pass on ! 



This card is so bright and cheerful it makes me happy to look at it ! I had been wanting to use my Special Reason stamps and dies so this was the prefect opportunity ! This clean and simple card is fairly self explanatory . I have used Melon Mambo, Tempting  Turquoise , Pumpkin Pie , Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush . Come back and join me soon because I've a few more challenges in me yet !





4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Cheryl - I'm a big fan of brights and this card could not fail to cheer the recipient. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanne ! Love the brights !

      Delete
  2. Cheryl, I love all these gorgeous, bright flowers! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Claire , such fun !

    ReplyDelete