Follow by Email

Saturday, 4 February 2017

FEBRUARY CARD CLASS PROJECTS AND GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT CHALLENGE ENTRY


Hi everyone . Today I am entering one of the cards I
designed for today's class into the GDP Challenge


This is a freestanding pop up box card and I have cased the tutorial by Lou Kitzelman here . I watched several youtube videos as well and came up with a version I was comfortable  to teach . It is a really easy card to put together and folds down flat for posting !
I used the gorgeous Falling In Love DSP available right now in the Occasions catalogue and also my Detailed Dragonfly framelit dies ! Love ! I have also used the metallic gold ribbon also available in the SAB brochure with a $90 spend - you get two rolls , one gold  and one silver ! The sweet sentiment comes from the matching stamp set and this card is going to a wonderful friend who has recently lost her mum .




I decided the class would create a second card using the same style of card but this one is totally different than the first ! Isn't it amazing how using a different DSP can change the whole look of the card ? This one uses the DSP available free with a $90 spend before postage and is so cute with those hot air balloons ! Now that they are experts at this design I expect to see many more wonderful creations !


Lastly , I wanted to use yet another SAB product so designed this card using the Inside The Lines DSP. Everyone was given a different colour which worked well for sharing the new watercolour pencils around the group . It was great to see how the different colours changed the look of the card !  
The sentiment and dies used to cut it out as well as the leaves are form the Special Reason bundle . If you'd like to play along in the GDP challenge here is the link 


No comments:

Post a Comment