Follow by Email

Friday, 24 March 2017

Global Design Project 079 | Theme Challenge

                                               Global Design Project #GDP079. 





Hello everyone ! Do you think of elephants when you think amusement parks ? I do and so I am entering my Lucky Elephant card for this challenge  ! I was inspired to create this card by my gorgeous friend and stamping sister , Kelly Kent ! I loved her idea to use a marker to define the outline of the elephant and stamp him onto the SAB DSP Inside The Lines . Ever since I had seen Kelly's card I had wanted to try this technique using  our Festive Birthday DSP. I love how this card turned out ! The Melon Mambo piece is gold embossed and snipped out . If you'd like to see all of the other entries for this challenge click here






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment