I have a quick tip for those of you who may be having difficulty lining up your pansy punch with the coordinating Flower Shop stamps.
- Punch out a flower from a piece of scrap CS
- Flip it over
- Mark an arrow at the top
- Line up your stamp so that it is a perfect match with the arrow to the top
- Mount onto block in same direction
- Mark top of block with arrow also
- Always stamp this way with arrow to the top
Great night scrapbooking last night . This is the layout we created using By The Seashore , By the Tide, Everything Eleanor, Gorgeous Grunge,Morning Post and Simply Serif Mini Alphabets , Postage Stamp and Little Labels Punches. I also printed off some images a little larger in MDS for the ladies. Everyone was very happy with their LO.
I am working on some projects for some workshops I hope to hold after Easter and into early May so stay tuned . Cheers for now !!