Follow by Email

Thursday, 20 July 2017

STAMPIN ' DREAMS BLOG HOP









Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Cheryl Algie from Australia. I hope you enjoy my card Casing the beautiful new Catalog. 

This is the card from the catalog which I am casing: 




And here is my take on it: 




 I have used my sponge brayer to add graduated colour to the Whisper White base with Emerald Envy ink . I die cut the gorgeous trellis like piece , saving some of the pieces to pop on my card for extra dimension .The hash type leaves were stamped in Emerald Envy as well , the flower is die cut from Berry Burst and the under part of the flower was stamped using Berry Burst .  The greeting  is stamped using Night of Navy  ink and some Night of Navy seam binding ribbon peeks out from the flowers and leaves and I've also popped some silver metallic thread under the flower for added interest !

I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any !

Below is a list of all the participants in case you get lost along the way.









  


Product List

18 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Cheryl. I love your brayered background. Just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore emerald envy, and on this card it looks just amazing brayed and set against the dark contrast of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kim , it's a favourite of mine too , a gorgeous colour !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning case Cheryl .. such a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shaded background & layering, beautiful card! Thank you for joining in with the July Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the colours used and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cheryl. I have been wondering what I can do with my growing pile of the little diamonds from this die! I love how you have used them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful interpretation, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I love the Emerald Envy and Navy combo - and a beautiful CASE. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the details of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your version Cheryl. I love the addition of those little diamond "off-cuts" to add to your card. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty CASE... So in LOVE with this set....I cannot stop playing with it <3 Love the extra die cut outs <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete