Follow by Email

Thursday, 20 July 2017

WATER-COLOUR WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE



I am delighted to be able to join in the challenge to create a masculine card . I have to admit these are not the cards I create a lot of . I guess its just I don't have the same need for them as I do  children 's and female cards and I will admit to liking everything pretty !
This cute card was created in a snap following Dawn Griffiths tutorial here 




If you'd like to play along with this challenge or take a look at the other wonderful creations here is the link



Product List



4 comments:

  1. Great Masculine card Cheryl - I love that fold you've done - thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card, Cheryl! The special fold you've used really works for the mugs of beer and cheers. Don't forget that masculine can also be those cards created for a boy-child. If you have those in your life, you probably wind up making cards for them, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge with your great masculine card. Those beer mugs look awesome! I like this fancy fold card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the fold too. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercolor Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete